Canine Management System (CMS)
Pansophic CMS software is a ‘complete dog management system’, ideal for police dogs, customs’ dogs, guardian dogs and purebred dog record keeping. User-friendly, CMS is ideal to document breeding records, identification, dog and employee duty shifts and inventory transactions. Add pictures of your dogs and view a picture pedigree. Record upcoming events or note reminders in the calendar. CMS is designed to maintain a complete history of your operation.
Use CMS to maintain dog records and keep you informed regarding all necessary information. CMS connects you with all the features you need to manage your canine unit easily and effectively.
The system is web-enabled and thus can be easily accessed from any computer having an Internet Browser. It can operate either in Intranet or Internet environment.
A large number of parameters allow system administrators to configure the system based on organization’s specific requirements.
Main system characteristics:
- Support for two languages (i.e. English, Greek)
- Fast and easy data entry
- Easy access to required information
- Easy to navigate, many keyboard shortcuts
- Minimize the use of using paper documents
- On-Line, real time access to every information related to a dog, or a handler
- Easy follow-up of all actions related to dogs
- Embedded calendar regarding all events
- Full Inventory functionality
- User defined double entry verification for important functionality
- Embedded Document Management system
- Vehicle and routing Management
- Active Directory Support
- Extensive user security
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008|
|Web Server||Microsoft IIS 6, 7, 7.5|
|Database||Microsoft SQL 2005/2008|